Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter Special: Tropical Immersion

After my December trip to Maui, I knew I had to create a special bodywork experience inspired by my trip. This special is full of Hawaiian flavor, scent, and wisdom, and I am delighted to offer this two-hour experience to you through the end of March 2010!


This winter, open your mind, body, and soul to the healing energy of the Hawaiian Islands. Give yourself the gift of warmth, light, and bodywork during these cool winter months.

This Tropical Immersion Special includes the following experiences:

• an aromatherapy foot spa and full-spectrum light therapy

• hot tea and a tropical snack

• a Hawaiian Oracle card reading (choose your Hawaiian animal spirit guide)

hot stone massage using smooth basalt river stones

• your choice of tropical aromatherapy used throughout the session

Cost: $140 (cash, checks, and credit cards accepted). Gift certificates available.

To make your appointment, contact Courtney at cputnam@rising-bird.com or (206) 228-9124.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I lived near you..I would be there.
    May there always be a quiet place.
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katelen! Yes, indeed: the quiet place is so important.

    best to you,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great special to help those who are really stressed out in the seasons. I really like what you are doing with your blog and it's purpose. I would greatly appreciate it if you stopped by my health blog. The site is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/ Have a wonderful day and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Davon! I will most certainly check out your blog!

    peace,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds perfect! I can't express my gratitude in regard to your shared written piece. The best writing service online can strengthen up your academic writings!

    ReplyDelete