Monday, September 28, 2009

An Inner Wisdom Workshop


Your Body Speaks: An Inner Wisdom Workshop
facilitated by Courtney Putnam, MFA, LMP

There exists a universal, intelligent life force that exists within everything. It resides within each one of us as a deep wisdom, an inner knowing. We can access this wonderful source of knowledge and wisdom through our intuition, an inner sense that tells us what feels right and true for us at any given moment.

- Shakti Gawain, Developing Intuition


When: Sunday, November 22, 2009; 1:00-4:00pm

Location: Rising Bird Healing Arts: 6316 9th Avenue NE (Seattle)

What does it feel like in your body when you resonate with an idea, thought, or feeling? How do you know when your body is giving you important information?

In my work as a bodywork practitioner, I use my intuition in virtually every one of my sessions. I sense energy through my hands; I feel physical sensations in my own body in response to my client; I receive images and colors in my mind's eye; and I feel connection and empathy in my heart. Sometimes words will come to me or even a phrase or string of dialogue.

In my daily life, I have also learned how to tap into my inner wisdom. I find self-insight much more challenging than my work intuiting others, yet I find it tremendously rewarding. When I am able to listen to myself truly, deeply, I realize that I really do have the answers I am seeking right inside my very own being. And I believe that you do, too.

In this inner wisdom workshop, we will explore the power of our sixth chakra, the chakra of intuition and inner knowing. Using writing, guided visualization, sensing exercises, muscle testing, and pendulum work, we will tap into the body's hidden wisdom.

Come join me for an afternoon of intuitive play! Pendulums and refreshments provided.

Please bring a journal and wear comfortable clothing for relaxing.


Cost: $70 (Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.)

To Register: Email Courtney at cputnam@rising-bird.com or reserve your spot by clicking on the PayPal button below.















1 comment:

  1. Good one on Intuition and it helps a lot.

    Thanks,
    Karim - Mind Power

    ReplyDelete