Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Little Spotlight

Hey there, everyone!

I've experienced a little spotlight of abundance that I would like to share with you. Those of you who have read my newsletter know this already, but for those of you who don't yet know, I have been included in this month's issue of Seattle Magazine! The March 2009 issue is the health and wellness issue and I was interviewed about Reiki. It's a little piece, with no big, glossy pictures (well, no pictures at all), but I was so honored to be chosen!

Here is my little spot in the sun:

(click image for a larger view)

I have been practicing Reiki for over seven years now and it feels powerful to honor the work I do by sharing it with others. Over the years I've realized that Reiki is not just something I
do, but a way of being. To live in the way of Reiki is to see the interconnections between us all and to live with openness, awareness, and compassion. Univerisal Life Energy (or chi) is in all things, and to truly feel this on a daily basis is a gift that Reiki gives to me.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney,

    This is wonderful! I told Blaise that you were featured in Seattle Magazine and he bought it for me. I have found such great information on health and wellness that I can use personally and with my clients. I love, too, that there is an entire section on Reiki! Congratulations, and thank you for shining your light so brightly. You encourage all of us to see the light within ourselves.

    Much love, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete