Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Appreciation Walk

Today I took a lovely walk around my neighborhood with my camera. It was such a beautiful day here in Seattle, and I decided to embrace the autumnal changes and walk with appreciation. I set the intention of adoring the change of season instead of lamenting over the darkness and coolness that comes with autumn.

Today I embraced the crisp air, the turning leaves, and the groovy neighborhood in which I live. And by bringing along my camera, I noticed more shapes, colors, and textures than I would have on a normal walk. I sought interesting color juxtapositions and unique shapes that I wanted to document. I tell you, this Appreciation Walk was a big mood boost. I highly recommend it!


Here is a video slide show of my lovely little walk:

1 comment:

  1. I love the fiery colors of that tree! We're getting color here as well, but nothing like that. I hope it's to come.

    I'm glad you enjoyed your intentional fall walk--personally fall is my fave season. :-)

    ReplyDelete